Service Advisor Certification Training
Join TADA in Ottawa for an intensive, two-day training session for Service Advisors & new managers
and take your team to the next level!
This certification training is ideally suited for new Service Advisors in your dealership
– and for staff members who are being promoted from within.
What Is Included In This Two-Day Course
The Customer Servicing Process was developed to teach new Service Advisors and Appointment Coordinators to not only meet but exceed customer expectations during each and every “Moment of Truth”.
Listed below are the topics we will be covering:
- How to make a proper service appointment;
- Consultation Preparation, how to prepare for the Guest’s visit;
- The Consultation Process, how to perform a proper write-up;
- The Repair Process, includes the proper technique to dispatch work in the shop;
- The Delivery Process, covers how to properly deliver the completed vehicle back to the Guest;
- The Follow-up Process, reviews the steps in following up on whether we met or exceeded their expectations.
Participants will not only learn theory but have an opportunity to put this theory into practice through
role play and other interactive activities.
Registration cost of $475 includes two-day certification training, all training materials, lunch and refreshments.
** Please note, registration is very limited to ensure maximum learning and engagement potential for all attendees. Registration is only open to TADA member dealers in good standing.**
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 12th & 13th, 2020
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
2400 Alert Road, Ottawa ON
$475/person – covers both days